Due to their properties, composite moulds are used in almost every industry and can successfully compete with or even replace traditional aluminium and steel forms. A wide range of highly specialized tool materials (gel coats) as well as the possibility of modelprocessing, allow us to obtain any mould surface (smooth, rough or imitation of leather), without incurring additional costs such as sandblasting or photochemical etching. Because there are no restrictions or limitations connected with the shape and size of the designed element, the use of our moulds is unlimited, and thanks to low laminate density (approx. 1800kg/m3) in relation to aluminium (2700kg/m3) and steel (7700kg/m3), it is possible to reduce the mould weight. The advantages also include low cost of mould manufacturing and the possibility of remanufacturing, which allow your company to reduce costs significantly.
Examples of application:
• furniture – moulds for the production of polyurethane foam components (headrests, seats, handles, armrests)
• medicine – moulds for the production of rehabilitation equipment, braces, orthoses and stabilizers
• construction – moulds for paving, moulds for shaping profiles for styrofoam facade
• ceramics – flexible moulds for the ceramics production
• home appliances – moulds for polystyrene (protecting the product during transport)
• automotive – moulds for thermoforming, moulds for composite elements (mirrors, bumpers, spoilers)
• sculpture – moulds for figurines, statues and artistic castings
Depending on the nature of the product, we process each order individually. Our projects are run comprehensively: from an idea, through technical design, model making and mould production, finishing with the final product:
• composite elements
• polyurethane components
Aluminium and tooling plate moulds.
We have a 3-axis CNC tooling with a working area of 2500x1300x500 mm.
Depending on the nature of the product, we process each order individually. Our projects are run comprehensively: from an idea, through technical design, model making and mould production, finishing with the final product. Your projects will be implemented using the following technologies:
• vacuum (vacuum bag method)
• manual lamination
• hot press
Advantages of composites:
• high aesthetic and visual value
• unlimited shaping
• low weight
• low launch costs compared to other production methods
• high chemical and mechanical resistance
If you have a complete technical design, we provide a free quote for the model and mould. We will be very happy to cooperate with you.