INTEGRAL POLYURETHANE FOAM
Integral polyurethane foam, thanks to its properties, has a very wide range of applications and efficiently replaces gum and other materials. Polyurethane products are highly chemical and water resistant (including the salt water), that is why they are easy to clean. No doubt the biggest foam’s advantage is that the material mentioned is hypoallergenic, so as abrasion and UV rays resistant. The technology of production allows for customizing its hardness, colour, gloss and electrostatic/antiseptic properties.
EXAMPLES OF INTEGRAL POLYURETHANE FOAM’S APPLICABILITY:
- furniture (seats, backrests, handles, armrests),
- automotive and transportation (elements of upholstery, steering wheels, dashboards, car soundproofing),
- sports, rehabilitation and orthopedic equipment (pads, grips, backrests, seats),
- tools and machines (handles, insulations, dampings),
- constructing (insulations, dampings),
- ski lifts (seats, backrests),
- fittings (i.e. bathtubs’ backrests),
- boat building,
- other (solaria, toys, electronic equipment, home appliances).